9/09/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1465

1 Message

Digest #1465
1a
Re: Restore? by "bj" jblair44

Message

Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:25 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

Check out the various iDevice --> iTunes software available (at various
prices) & see what they offer.

I have noticed that when I create a playlist *on* the device, iTunes copies
it during the next sync. That doesn't take care of copying over the music,
though, and I don't know how if it would work for you if the playlists were
originally made on the computer -- I have no idea if created-on-device
playlist set some sort of internal flag for the next sync.

Now you know why it's a good idea to have an external backup of your entire
iTunes library.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: JWMeritt@AOL.COM [the_ipod_group]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 9:52 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] Restore?

Can I use a backup from one system (in this case my i touch) to restore the
playlists on my laptop? If so, how? If not, rats!