1/27/2015

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1472

2 Messages

Digest #1472

Messages

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:39 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

Is there any way to adjust the order of podcasts on a Classic Ipod? I looked through the settings but might have missed where that could be accomplished. I get radio broadcasts in the form of podcasts, that are 4 hours in length, with each hour a separate file. It shows up in my list of podcasts with the last hour first, so if I'm playing the show in order, I have to manually select the files, whereas, having them in the opposite order would allow one podcast file to play after another. I hope I've explained this well enough that you can get a picture of my problem. It would see that a setting to reverse the order of podcasts would be available.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Connie

__

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:27 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

If you sync from iTunes, you can put them in a playlist.
bj

From: 'Connie Blanken' cblanken1218@roadrunner.com [the_ipod_group]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 5:30 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [the_ipod_group] Adjusting order of Podcasts on a Classic

Is there any way to adjust the order of podcasts on a Classic Ipod? I
looked through the settings but might have missed where that could be
accomplished. I get radio broadcasts in the form of podcasts, that are 4
hours in length, with each hour a separate file. It shows up in my list of
podcasts with the last hour first, so if I'm playing the show in order, I
have to manually select the files, whereas, having them in the opposite
order would allow one podcast file to play after another. I hope I've
explained this well enough that you can get a picture of my problem. It
would see that a setting to reverse the order of podcasts would be
available.