1/30/2015

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1475

1 Message

Digest #1475

Message

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:44 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

Also, with playlists you don't have to have just one podcast source per list – if, say, you want to have podcasts on the same topic from different sources on the same playlist.

I tend to play most content on my devices from playlists.I even create a new one on the fly sometimes (on iPod Touch – dunno if you can do it on a classic), if I want to play two albums or podcasts or whatnot in one long string in a particular order.
bj

From: mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 4:37 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [the_ipod_group] Adjusting order of Podcasts on a Classic

Thanks for that idea. I didn't think of that.

If you sync from iTunes, you can put them in a playlist.
bj