2/01/2015

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1477

2 Messages

Digest #1477
1a
Re: Ipod won't finish playing song by "Connie Blanken" millikinminpins
1b
Re: Ipod won't finish playing song by "Jean French" jefrench55

Messages

Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:39 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

After I went back to a factory reset, it seems things are playing through the whole file. I might even have a problem with the Panasonic speaker I'm using, causing the problem. Yes, I use iTunes.

To the other person who has given me suggestions to use playlists, and I do that for music, but I didn't think about doing it for the podcasts, or even an ebook, but that's a great idea and will do that.

Connie B

From: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:46 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Re: Ipod won't finish playing song

Are you certain that more than a few seconds are in the file? Do you use iTunes ( which will give the time duration of each file)

Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:40 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Jean French" jefrench55

<<Are you certain that more than a few seconds are in the file? Do you use
iTunes ( which will give the time duration of each file)>>

Yes. The song plays fine in iTunes and on other devices. I've even
removed the songs and then put them back on with the same results. It plays
for about 8 seconds then goes on to the next song. It's only a few song
too. Not all of the songs have the problem.