11/02/2016

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1504

1 Message

Digest #1504
1
Drag and Drop songs by midniteblu02910

Message

Tue Nov 1, 2016 3:46 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

midniteblu02910

Hi there,


I don't add songs to my iPod very often, but when I do I feel like a complete moron!!! I have the most difficult time.


I used to be able to "drag and drop" songs, but when I do that now the red circle with a line through it comes up (like No Parking). The songs are currently on my computer in a Music folder.


I have an iPod classic and it says my version of iTunes is up to date.


I've tried to research this on my own with no success. I know under "settings"; there is a music section that shows another menu regarding "Sync Music". I was trying to choose "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres" as it sounded like I would be able to manually add my music this way but that option is grayed out so I can't do that.


Any suggestions would be most appreciated.


Thank you,
Brenda