12/13/2016

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1508

1 Message

Digest #1508
1a
Re: iTune Libraries by "Bruce" bruce_frm_bklyn

Message

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:57 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Bruce" bruce_frm_bklyn

When I download a movie on one laptop running itunes, the data directory is in My Music, Itunes, media.. etc. On the other computer, I click on files,... something directory and now both computers have the same movie to view.

Bruce

From: mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 2:04 PM
To: IPOD GROUP ; IPad Group
Subject: [the_ipod_group] iTune Libraries

Maybe someone in one of these groups has the simple answer. My desk top crashed but I have data backup to work with. I have installed iTunes on my new laptop and want to load all the music and videos I had on the former machine onto the new one. There has to be a file somewhere in my back up data I can attach to the new iTunes program I can begin to use. Any suggestions?

Don