8/08/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1458

6 Messages

Digest #1458
1a
iTunes has reverted back to as if I am just beginning. by "DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net
2a
Deleting songs from an iPod by "Euel" bellamajestad
2b
Re: Deleting songs from an iPod by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
2c
Re: Deleting songs from an iPod by "Euel" bellamajestad

Messages

Thu Aug 7, 2014 7:31 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Any suggestions how I get the 'data' in iTunes back to what it was.  Other than doing the various updates, I have not made any changes to iTunes.  Would it be just a simple task of syncing my iPod with iTunes?

Don

Thu Aug 7, 2014 7:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Just restore for your back-up. The same thing happened to my Dad week and ?I had him back and running in 15 minutes.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 9:53, "DON MILLER cordgrass@bellsouth.net [the_ipod_group]" <the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Any suggestions how I get the 'data' in iTunes back to what it was. Other than doing the various updates, I have not made any changes to iTunes. Would it be just a simple task of syncing my iPod with iTunes?
>
> Don
>

Thu Aug 7, 2014 5:25 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

How do I delete songs I have downloaded from iTunes onto an iPod?  I tried unchecking the songs on iTunes and resyncing, but the songs remain.  Do I have to delete the whole song from iTunes to get it off the iPod?

Thanks,
Euel

Thu Aug 7, 2014 5:29 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Which model iPod?

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 16:57, "Euel euelr@sbcglobal.net [the_ipod_group]" <the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> How do I delete songs I have downloaded from iTunes onto an iPod? I tried unchecking the songs on iTunes and resyncing, but the songs remain. Do I have to delete the whole song from iTunes to get it off the iPod?
>
> Thanks,
> Euel
>
>

Thu Aug 7, 2014 6:45 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

A touch (1), touch 3 and iPhone 5. The same songs are on all 3. It's the old Touch I really want the songs gone from. I use it to sing with when I ride my horse. I copied a CD and didn't realize some songs didn't have lyrics. can't sing to them and can't fast forward when I'm on my horse.

Thanks,
Euel

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 7:27 PM, "Ryan Waldon ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com [the_ipod_group]" <the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>
> Which model iPod?
>
> --ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple iPhone 
>
>> On Aug 7, 2014, at 16:57, "Euel euelr@sbcglobal.net [the_ipod_group]" <the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> How do I delete songs I have downloaded from iTunes onto an iPod? I tried unchecking the songs on iTunes and resyncing, but the songs remain. Do I have to delete the whole song from iTunes to get it off the iPod?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Euel
>
>

Thu Aug 7, 2014 7:05 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

ryanwaldon2002

Euel:

Take a look at this link:


< On Ios 7 how do you delete songs directly on th... | Apple Support Communities https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5323007

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5323007

On Ios 7 how do you delete songs directly on th... | App... https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5323007 i think i stumbled onto a solution. the upgrade to os7 brought a bunch of music into my phone i didn't care to hear anymore.



View on discussions.apple.com https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5323007
Preview by Yahoo




--ryan