6/12/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1446

1 Message

Digest #1446
1a
Re: Ryan - Not iPod related! by "Gary Benny" gary_benny

Message

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:13 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Gary Benny" gary_benny

I didn't see this make it to my inbox, so I'm re-sending.

> On Jun 8, 2014, at 7:42 PM, Gary Benny <grbenny@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Ryan,
>
> In mid January I purchased my first Mac - late 2012 iMac 27", 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB Memory. You advised me to listen to MacCast Podcast. Great advice, thanks. I'm loving the iMac and turning into a real geek. Listening several other Mac-oriented podcasts - Mac Geek Gab, NosillaCast, Mac Power Users, CultCast, MacBreak Weekly, and a few others.
>
> Anyhow, thanks for the advice. If you have more suggestions for Mac resources, I'd love to hear them. I've been looking for current GarageBand specific podcasts but no luck so far.
>
> I may have to join PMUG - Portland Mac Users Group!
>
> Take care,
> Gary