12/27/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1413

1 New Message

Digest #1413

Message

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 am (PST) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

Where did the music come from?
If you synced it from iTunes, you can sync it to any other of your iDevices.
If you don't mean an Apple tablet, please be more specific!

If you got the music directly from iTunes store, you can transfer purchases
from Touch to iTunes on computer.

If you got the music from another source and it's not already on your
computer, you'll have to get other software to copy it off.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: rvtips
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 1:49 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Music from my Touch to my Tablet

How do I move my music from my Touch to my tablet?
Phil

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog