2/20/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1435

3 Messages

Digest #1435
1b
Re: picture is not clear, by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
1c

Messages

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:02 pm (PST) . Posted by:

rvtips

I posted this a day or 2 ago don't know where it went ? When I take a picture with my Touch,it looks OK,but when I transfer it to my PC the picture is not clear,almost like the lens is dirty,but I did clean the small hole that is the camera.
> Phil B

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Sorry for any delay, all messages to this group have to moderated/approved by hand.

Your lens is probably not dirty or smudged. The camera in the Touch (960 x 720/4th Gen) does not have as high a resolution as the iPhone's camera (8 megapixel/iPhone 4S). The larger you view or print a low resolution photo, the more flaws become visible and the less sharp it will appear. The current, 5th Gen iPod Touch is really the first of the series to sport a "serious" camera with a 5 megapixel unit.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 

> On Feb 19, 2014, at 18:52, <rvtips@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I posted this a day or 2 ago don't know where it went ?
>
> When I take a picture with my Touch,it looks OK,but when I transfer it to my PC the picture is not clear,almost like the lens is dirty,but I did clean the small hole that is the camera.
> > Phil B
>

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm (PST) . Posted by:

bim.bousman

I sold my iTouch 4G and bought a 5G just for the camera. There is a world of difference.
Bim B