2/24/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1438

3 Messages

Digest #1438

Messages

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 am (PST) . Posted by:

eugenebehenna

Don't know what happened to my last thank you, bj, but here's another "thanks". Am saying that can't download onto ipod. Every free app tried, was told too large. Then began to wonder if there were any vocal/choral music around. Since you told me there was, will keep looking.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 am (PST) . Posted by:

eugenebehenna

Good to hear, bj, and thanks. You DO get music on your Touch 2. Don't know what you mean about "d/l". All I know is that when going to iTunes or Apps, all the free apps are too large for "my" Touch 2. Either that or don't know what I'm doing. Which shouldn't surprise you! Lol. Anyway, still gotta find my password to apps, been a long time since going there, and am given to fits of "senioritis"! Would like more time with my lowly Touch 2, as I am learning the thing! Anyway, good to know I'm not the only one here that likes vocal, choral music, and that I can get it!

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:33 am (PST) . Posted by:

jwmeritt

Is there a automatic way to get events from today in the calendar onto the reminder's list?