1/08/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1414

2 New Messages

Digest #1414
1a
Re: New Member by "bj" jblair44
2

Messages

Tue Jan 7, 2014 8:08 am (PST) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

Are you trying to access the App store from the Touch2 or your computer?
I don't know for sure, but I think it may be you have to do the d/l directly
onto the device. Then you can also transfer to your computer.
(I'd find and save an extra copy of something like this! saved entirely
outside of any Apple-related-folders, but I'm on a PC, I don't know where to
save extras on a Mac so they won't be found & purged!)
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: og9292
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:22 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] New Member

Hi, I hope that some one on this group can help me with a problem that i am
having with my Ipod. It is a refurbished Ipod Touch 2nd generation with
iOS4.2.1. and not upgradeable to iOS4.3. I am trying to install a piece of
software called Touch Cab, for running trains on a model railway. When I
access the Apple App store it only brings up version 1.8.1, whereas the
version I need is 1.7.1. I have been advised by the developer of the
software that my Ipod should automatically find and download v1.7.1, but it
does not. The question is what am I doing wrong, or is there a setting in my
Ipod that needs adjusting.
Trusting that some one can help, as I am gradually loosing my hair.

Cheers
Dougls
New Zealand

Tue Jan 7, 2014 8:09 am (PST) . Posted by:

"rvtips" rvtips

How do I move the songs on my Touch to my Tablet?
Phil

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog