1/24/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1421

1 New Message

Digest #1421
1
noisy iPod by "Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

Message

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

I have an iPod that has given me good service, and lately I noticed that the
wheel doesn't track with my finger like it used to. Then shortly after
that, I'm not noticing that changing screens and selecting items, I can hear
a disk spinning sound. This makes me think that maybe the disk is going bad
in the iPod. I've only had it about a year (I think). Could be 2 years
though. Has anyone else experienced this with their iPod? If it's close to
needing repair, do you recommend that, or is it so costly that I'd be better
off getting a new one once this one quits completely? Especially since
these iPods do get so they won't work with new operating systems as they
roll out.

Connie

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog