1/25/2014

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1422

1 New Message

Digest #1422
1a
Re: noisy iPod by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Message

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:22 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Connie:

If you have a larger capacity iPod (+64GB), you may want to hang on to it, as the iPod Touch maxes out at 64GB. Are you hearing whirling sounds from the iPod, or clickitey-click sounds?

—ryan 

Sent from my Apple Mac mini  via Airmail

On 23.January 2014 at 20:49:24 , Connie Blanken (cblanken1218@roadrunner.com) wrote:

I have an iPod that has given me good service, and lately I noticed that the wheel doesn't track with my finger like it used to.  Then shortly after that, I'm not noticing that changing screens and selecting items, I can hear a disk spinning sound.  This makes me think that maybe the disk is going bad in the iPod.  I've only had it about a year (I think).  Could be 2 years though.  Has anyone else experienced this with their iPod?  If it's close to needing repair, do you recommend that, or is it so costly that I'd be better off getting a new one once this one quits completely?  Especially since these iPods do get so they won't work with new operating systems as they roll out.

 

Connie

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog