9/30/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1152

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Looking for backup and sync software

Posted by: "Harry" harry.ke6rj@gmail.com   samsradiohams

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm (PDT)



Using a Win 7 PC. My backup utility on iPod 3G is corrupted. Genius at Apple Store wanted to reinstall iPod software. I was afraid to loose my contacts. I'm now looking a recommendation of a 3rd party application that will let me backup all I have on my iPod and put it back into iTunes. Anyone help with what application works well and is affordable?
Harry
harry.ke6rj@gmail.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.