5/11/2012

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2998

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: mobile email downloading ?

Posted by: "itasara" itasara@rochester.rr.com   itasara

Thu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm (PDT)



Gee, I don't know. I set up my email accounts one box at a time. I use the in formation from my mail.app on my computer. I guess I am not going thru the web. I don't go thru a browser on my phone. I just list the id, password, description, incoming and outgoing servers for each mail box. Some I keep inactive. I'm also set up on icloud for one of the boxes. It is interesting that on my phone I set up my smtp as smtp.roadrunner.com and now when I look it was automatically changed to mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com. I am also noticing double email addresses and the outgoing mail is as I originally posted without the mobile part. maybe that is why I am getting those alerts that I have another in use?

If that is the reason, what do I do? Do I delete one or make one inactive and which on the moble.smtp or the plain smtp.
And if that is not the problem, what could it be?

Ellen

Re: mobile email downloading ?
Posted by: "N.A. Nada" whodo678@comcast.net
Thu May 10, 2012 1:55 pm (PDT)

Are you using an email app on your iPhone or are you using web mail?

2a.

Re: IOS 5.1.1 and Bluetooth On/Off App

Posted by: "Richard Bauer" rk911@yahoo.com   rk911

Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 pm (PDT)



I just leave my BT on 24/7. I 'spose saving 1.08 seconds is important. ;o)

rich
________________
I've never thought about an app to turn Bluetooth on and off. I suppose if you're constantly turning Bluetooth on and off, it would be a good thing.

2b.

Re: IOS 5.1.1 and Bluetooth On/Off App

Posted by: "lwr32" whiterabbit32@gmail.com   lwr0032

Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 pm (PDT)



Saving battery power is more important to me than the 1.08 secs it takes to turn it on ;-)

🐰 Alice

On May 10, 2012, at 8:15 PM, "Richard Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just leave my BT on 24/7. I 'spose saving 1.08 seconds is important. ;o)
>
> rich
> ________________
> I've never thought about an app to turn Bluetooth on and off. I suppose if you're constantly turning Bluetooth on and off, it would be a good thing.
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web