5/09/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1254

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
iPod gen 3 From: Bellsouth
1b.
Re: iPod gen 3 From: Michelle Ress

Messages

1a.

iPod gen 3

Posted by: "Bellsouth" cordgrass@bellsouth.net   cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Tue May 8, 2012 5:49 pm (PDT)




I notice on settings/general there is a section identified as "Bluetooth". What does this refer to? And is my iPod Bluetooth compatible? I just purchased a car with Bluetooth. Can I/how can I use my IPod in the new car?

Thanks,

Don Miller
Sent from my iPod
1b.

Re: iPod gen 3

Posted by: "Michelle Ress" safoocat@gmail.com   safoocat

Tue May 8, 2012 8:50 pm (PDT)



A lot of external devices use bluetooth to connect to your ipod for
instance wireless speakers, hearing aids and yes your car.
You just have to follow the directions to associate the two devices to each
other; after that it's easy.
Michelle

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Bellsouth <cordgrass@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
>
> I notice on settings/general there is a section identified as "Bluetooth".
> What does this refer to? And is my iPod Bluetooth compatible? I just
> purchased a car with Bluetooth. Can I/how can I use my IPod in the new car?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Miller
> Sent from my iPod
>
>

--
*All the best,
*
*Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* * http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web