5/18/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3618

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.? From: McCollum Ranee

Message

1a.

Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.?

Posted by: "McCollum Ranee" RaneeMc@writeme.com   raneemccollum

Fri May 18, 2012 1:00 am (PDT)



I've got a Kindle (the regular one, simply for reading), my husband has the Kindlefire, and we have an iPad2. I am going to be the naysayer here and say that I really despise the iPad - I find the touch screen and that little keyboard annoyingly hard to deal with, and I would never use it as a reader, as it's just too stinking heavy - but if I'm going somewhere that I don't want to take my MacPro but need a computer, the iPad is what I go for (AND bring my little Kindle along.) My husband likes his Kindlefire for reading AND for surfing the net, and I believe he accesses his email on it too (I've never played with it), but of course it doesn't have near the capability that the iPad has. I don't know how long it holds a charge, and with all of them it probably depends on what you're doing with it.

Hope that helps -
Ranee
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Family and home

Tips for mom

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web