5/21/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3621

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc. From: Carol Botteron
1b.
Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc. From: studiodave

Messages

1a.

Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.

Posted by: "Carol Botteron" botteron@alum.mit.edu   were_koala

Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 pm (PDT)



Thank you all for your suggestions. I'd appreciate ideas on my
second question:

If I get something that can connect to the net, I'd like to be able
to use it at home too. I have used Macs since the 80s but always with
a modem cable (have a MBP & DSL now) so I'm pretty clueless about
wirelessness. What would I need to be able to use an iPad/whatever?

adTHANKSvance!

1b.

Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.

Posted by: "studiodave" studiodave@sistudio.net   studiodave1

Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm (PDT)



The easiest would be a wireless modem.

Dave

On May 20, 2012, at 3:25 PM, Carol Botteron wrote:

> Thank you all for your suggestions. I'd appreciate ideas on my
> second question:
>
> If I get something that can connect to the net, I'd like to be able
> to use it at home too. I have used Macs since the 80s but always with
> a modem cable (have a MBP & DSL now) so I'm pretty clueless about
> wirelessness. What would I need to be able to use an iPad/whatever?
>
> adTHANKSvance!
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web