4/24/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1367

2 New Messages

Digest #1367
1a
Re: RE  Audiobooks For iPod Classic by "Connie Blanken" millikinminpins
1b
Re: RE  Audiobooks For iPod Classic by "Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

Messages

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

LOL, just another way to run the middle class out of money! There are way too many greedy companies now, and they are using the middle class to pay for their research and developments, which one day we won't be able to afford, because we've spent all our money on their failures. Sorry but I'm really upset that my new Samsung smart phone hasn't worked since the day I got it. The touch screen doesn't respond. Well once in a while I can answer a call. And no, Straight Talk won't do a thing about it, just does auto refill to keep me wasting my money. As long as we keep racing to stores and buying over and over as new versions come out, we're sending the message we're okay with the waste of money and resources, before we get our use out of the products.

Back to the iTunes and iPod….As I've explained a half-dozen times….I want to get the downloads from the Coast to Coast AM radio station, as they broadcast at night and I don't want to stay up all night, and their podcasts are only compatible with Version 8. That's what they tell me, and when my computer was rebuilt I tried installing the newer versions and they wouldn't work, so had to go all the way back to Version 8. It surprises me that Version 8 is still available. So that's why I've asked if the "books" on iTunes has stopped working in the latest version, as it has in Version 8. So would you please answer that question?

Connie

It's not just Apple :0) Stuff is changing so fast these days that you need new hardware by any manufacturer every two or three years to keep up with the changes.

--

david@luda.net

pad4

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

Yes, this is my experience, but I asked if it's possible to force two versions of iTunes to be on one computer. Can you answer that? And running an update I know will not accomplish having a second version.

Any new iTunes will replace you existing version. Just run the update.

--

david@luda.net

pad4