4/20/2013

[macsupport] Digest Number 9500

Mac Support Central

3 New Messages

Digest #9500

Messages

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Jennifer Roane" jenalr

I opened iTunes today for the first time in a long time and am not finding my library (apps, music, etc.). I backed up to the iCloud but am not seeing anything on the computer.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Pat Taylor" pat412255

If you are seeing the iTunes home page, look to your far right on the iTunes menu bar to see a tab labeled "Library". You can also click on "View" in the Apple menu bar to select "Show Side Bar".

On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:49 AM, Jennifer Roane <jroane@knology.net> wrote:

> I opened iTunes today for the first time in a long time and am not finding my library (apps, music, etc.). I backed up to the iCloud but am not seeing anything on the computer.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jennifer
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Jennifer Roane" jenalr

I did see the library tab but none of my music/videos were in there. I was told by a co-worker that I have to download items again. The cloud has my backup but iTunes won't pull in the library…?

Thank you for your help, Pat!

On Apr 19, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

> If you are seeing the iTunes home page, look to your far right on the iTunes menu bar to see a tab labeled "Library". You can also click on "View" in the Apple menu bar to select "Show Side Bar".
>
> On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:49 AM, Jennifer Roane <jroane@knology.net> wrote:
>
>> I opened iTunes today for the first time in a long time and am not finding my library (apps, music, etc.). I backed up to the iCloud but am not seeing anything on the computer.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jennifer
>>
>>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Group FAQ:
> <http://www.macsupportcentral.com/policies/>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE