7/15/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1273

2 New Messages

Digest #1273
1a
Sending pictures from an iPad by "Euel" bellamajestad
1b
Re: Sending pictures from an iPad by "Michelle Ress" safoocat

Messages

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

I have a picture on my iPad that I want to send to someone. I have 3 e-mail acts on the iPad including a .me acct. If I try Safari (what I am using on this mac) no account will let me include an attachment. This Mac is not mine and does not have the picture.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Euel

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

I don't use safari to send pictures, open the picture, in the top right
hand corner there is a box with a curved arrow coming out
touch that box and a menu comes up with email photo as an option, that's it.
*All the best,
*
*Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* * http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Euel <euelr@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I have a picture on my iPad that I want to send to someone. I have 3
> e-mail acts on the iPad including a .me acct. If I try Safari (what I am
> using on this mac) no account will let me include an attachment. This Mac
> is not mine and does not have the picture.
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Euel
>
>