5/20/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1376

3 New Messages

Digest #1376
1.1
Re: RE  Audiobooks For iPod Classic by "Connie Blanken" millikinminpins
2a
Pictures from I pod to lap top ? by "Phillip and Joyce" rvtips
2b
Re: Pictures from I pod to lap top ? by "OK room except the Bathroom" tfotb

Messages

Sun May 19, 2013 2:42 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Connie Blanken" millikinminpins

Thanks for the info on d/l MP3 independently, BJ.

I'm remodeling my kitchen and haven't been able to keep up on all my emails, so I apologize for the slow response.

Connie

From: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bj
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:40 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] RE Audiobooks For iPod Classic

No trouble here either with Win7-64, with either my click-wheel ipods.

Connie, you can d/l an MP3 independently of iTunes and import into iTunes.
See if that works if iTunes can't/won't fetch it for you from the provider
or it isn't listed in iTunes as available. I've done this with various music
& podcasts received from various sources with no problem.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:51 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com <mailto:the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] RE Audiobooks For iPod Classic

I've had no issues using an iPod classic with click wheel on my computer
with 64-bit win 7. Not sure why you would be having an issue with it. Maybe
apple could help you out with that

On May 8, 2013, at 18:23, "Connie Blanken" <cblanken1218@roadrunner.com <mailto:cblanken1218%40roadrunner.com> >
wrote:

BJ is your Win 7 computer a 64 bit? I'm asking as my old 5th gen click
wheel classic doesn't work with my 64 bit computer.

The radio station does have downloadable MP3's. Would that be different
than what I'm getting through iTunes?

Can you download to an Apple iPod through any other software other than
iTunes?

Sun May 19, 2013 2:42 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Phillip and Joyce" rvtips

How do I get pictures from my I pod onto my lap top,other than e mailing them to myself?
Also is ther a way to see the pictures that are on the I pod when it is connected to my lap top?
Phil

Sun May 19, 2013 2:48 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"OK room except the Bathroom" tfotb


You connect your iPod to the computer via USB. You can import the pictures via syncing with iTunes, or you can pull the photos off like an external drive.

Wayne

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
>
> How do I get pictures from my I pod onto my lap top,other than e mailing them to myself?
> Also is ther a way to see the pictures that are on the I pod when it is connected to my lap top?
> Phil
>