1/21/2013

[MacBook] Digest Number 3676

1 New Message

Digest #3676

Message

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Rocky" rocky_35_35

You probably have to export it from iPhoto and save it to a drive your Windows install can access. Then attach the exported file. I use VMware instead of Parallels and it works fine for me. I am sure the same will be true in Parallels.

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "mike.pinder@..." wrote:
>
> I am running Microsoft Office 2010 via Parallels 8 on a Macbook Pro (Retina)(2012)
>
> If I wish to attach a file in Outlook 2010 from the iPhoto library, I get the message:
> "Some library features are unavailable due to unsupported library locations"
> The same problem occurs in all the other Microsoft Office 2010 applications. I cannot insert a picture into any document when using the 'insert picture button'.
> Have any of you come across this problem and overcome it? Or is the Parallels version of Office 2010 simply not fully compatible with my Mac's iPhoto app?
> Thanks.
>