1/23/2013

[MacBook] Digest Number 3678

1 New Message

Digest #3678
1a
Re: Audible Account by "Paul M" windmill_bc

Message

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Paul M" windmill_bc

I figured it out, but thanks for your response.

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, David Smith wrote:
>
>
> Try your Amazon login and pwd.
>
> --
> david@...
> pad4
>
>
> On Jan 21, 2013, at 11:00 AM, "Paul M" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to add an ".aa" file to my library. Each time I do itunes will ask for my "Audible User Name" and "Password";. I do not know the User name and Password, so I enter my Apple ID and password, which leads to another error message that says that my computer is not authorized because my user name or password is invalid.
> >
> > In itunes I have authorized this computer. I can not deauthorize my audible account, because I do not know the User name and password. This computer was previously owned by someone else, so they probably setup the audible account. ???
> >
> > Thanks for any input.
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>