2/06/2013

[macsupport] Digest Number 9368

3 New Messages

Digest #9368

Messages

Wed Feb 6, 2013 6:09 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"halfhoff" halfhoff


I will check them out. I am familiar with them.

And it is a 13" MacBook Pro. My bad.

--- In macsupportcentral@yahoogroups.com, Bill Boy wrote:
>
> Here is a used one for $39 from Other World Computing ( Macsales.com )
>
> http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Apple/MC461LLANBB/
>
> I've bought ones from them and all are still working.
>
> Bill
> On Feb 6, 2013, at 12:05 PM, halfhoff wrote:
>
> > I was thinking about purchasing a second power cord for my 2012 Non-Retina 11 inch MacBook Pro. It uses a 60W power brick with the first series of connector.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

Wed Feb 6, 2013 6:21 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"pat412255" pat412255

I use an application called Audiobook Builder which works seamlessly for ripping the CDs that make up the books.

--- In macsupportcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Joan B. Sax, Ph.D." wrote:
>
> I like to put audiobook CDs on my iPhone by importing them onto my iTunes library on my computer. But when I do that, and designate the files as an audiobook, the files arrange themselves in order of tracks, so that all the track 1s for each CD are together. I don't seem to be able to move the tracks around so that they are arranged (as they are under the Music section) by disk number and then track. Anyone have any idea how to rearrange tracks in an audiobook?
>
> Joan in Vermont where we are having a heat wave, all the way up to 16°F (high, that is).
>

Wed Feb 6, 2013 9:12 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Andrew Buc" andrewbuc

I want to do this in a document that consists of ~35 lines of text in
the following format:

07/31/12 6.530
08/06/12 11.615

A date, a bunch of spaces, and then a number. I want to trim away the
date and the following spaces on each line, leaving only the number.
According to Word help, the way to do this is to press Option and
swipe from the beginning of the text you want to select to the end.
I've done this in the past, but for some reason it's not working now.
As I swipe down and right with the left mouse button depressed,
everything on each line is getting selected. Thanks for any suggestions.

GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE