11/26/2012

[macsupport] Digest Number 9253

2 New Messages

Digest #9253
1a
Re: Budget and Finance Planning Apps? by "Randy B. Singer" randybrucesinger
2
Roku Question by "chemist_ken" chemist_ken

Messages

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Randy B. Singer" randybrucesinger


On Nov 25, 2012, at 8:29 AM, Earle Jones wrote:

> Randy: Wow!
>
> Many thanks for your response.

My pleasure

I'd be very interested in hearing which program that you decide to go for and how you like it.

___________________________________________
Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th, and 6th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
___________________________________________

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 am (PST) . Posted by:

"chemist_ken" chemist_ken

My TV is a fairly old Plasma 48" model that does not have HDMI. Thus, while I'd like to buy an Apple TV Box I can't connect it to my TV. Thus, I'm considering purchasing Roku which has RCA cables (and HDMI...which I don't need). If I get the Roku can I use my IPad (I have a wireless network) to view photos, etc. on my TV?

Thanks,

Ken Klein

GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE