11/20/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1331

2 New Messages

Digest #1331
1a
Re: ipod touch 4th generation won't turn on by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
1b

Messages

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:40 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Perhaps the battery is dead, try plugging it in to a charger/power cable. If that's the trouble it will wake when the charge passes the minimum operational threshold.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 3 

On Nov 18, 2012, at 17:01, "Hutch" <hutchtherese@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My daughter's ipod wont turn on, we tried holding the 2 buttons and that didn't work. I called apple but the phone tech support has expired and I can't really pay what they are asking to talk to them. Hoping someone can help please.
>
>

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

maybe the battery is dead if it hasn't been dropped or gotten water in it
that's the likely culprit
try charging it with a different charger, maybe your charger or cable is bad
michelle

*Michelle Ress*

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Hutch <hutchtherese@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> My daughter's ipod wont turn on, we tried holding the 2 buttons and that
> didn't work. I called apple but the phone tech support has expired and I
> can't really pay what they are asking to talk to them. Hoping someone can
> help please.
>
>
>