8/12/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1394

4 New Messages

Digest #1394

Messages

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:46 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"JoyceK" dustycat90

Hi, When I select "bluegrass" on my 2nd generation iPod it keeps coming back to the same tracks when there are many other tracks it could pick from my downloaded music. It does this in two ways: 1) when I'm on a walk it will run through a set number of bluegrass tracs and then start playing the same songs again and 2) after I shut it off and turn it on again for another run it will play the same tracks as last time. How do I get it to pick different tracks? Thanks. Joyce

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:37 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"bj" jblair44

2nd gen *which* ipod?
Classic? Nano? Touch?
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: JoyceK
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:42 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] How do I get 2nd gen iPod to select different
bluegrass tracks?

Hi, When I select "bluegrass" on my 2nd generation iPod it keeps coming back
to the same tracks when there are many other tracks it could pick from my
downloaded music. It does this in two ways: 1) when I'm on a walk it will
run through a set number of bluegrass tracs and then start playing the same
songs again and 2) after I shut it off and turn it on again for another run
it will play the same tracks as last time. How do I get it to pick
different tracks? Thanks. Joyce

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Otto Moreira" otto.moreira

With permission of the moderator;

Some friend you have, and make use of 02 devices from Apple, they are:
- 5th Generation Apple iPhone
- 5th Generation Apple iPod Touch

I wish has knowledge of having these 02 MODELS USED IN PERSON ((iPod Touch 5G and iPhone 5G )) and can send me an e-mail in the Group or in PRIVATE ... so I take the following questions.

==> Apple iPhone 5th Generation (last version) => 4.0 inch Screen - 8.0MP Camera - A6 CPU - 1GB RAM
==> Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation (last version) => 4.0 inch Screen - 5.0 MP Camera - A5 CPU - 512MB RAM

HAVE DOUBT is the Quality of SCREEN (new 4-inch)==> TOUCH TECHNOLOGY are the same, QUALITY IMAGE is same ??
My personal question is if the screen of the iPod Touch ((my favorite one !! - But I Walkman function using more than cellular function)) is equals the "Technical Terms" with is in the "day to day using" ... both devices have the same image quality ?? and the Touch is sensible is Good in both ?? I know that the iPhone is very, very good. And the iPod Touch ??

Explain ... although the screens are equal in PROSPECTUS. In "Reviews - Disassembly" the on websites that
iFixit - Teardown

Say ==> ...... When comparing the display of the iPod Touch 5th, to the iPhone 5th display assembly, it's apparent that this is a much simpler, cheaper design, despite the two having very similar functionality.

Then a friend, who has the 2 models, or had the 02 models, tell me if you know any different ??
Notice any difference, if the display of the iphone has a better image quality, or if the system is more sensitive Touch on the iPhone than the iPod touch?

Tank's and forgive me the bad english

Otto Moreira
Mirassol-SP
ottomoreira@terra.com.br
+55 (17) 9723-8229

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Otto Moreira" otto.moreira

Friends ...
I own an "Apple iPod Classic 7th Gen - 160GB - Black"

and I have my NEW GIF, one Apple iPod Touch 5th Gen - 32GB Color Black

I download my VIDEOS in URL = You-Tube!
I have used the software "aTube Catcher" ...

What is the best option for conversion IMAGES FINE and, with Quality.
In "aTube Catcher" has several options output "profile" =>
IPOD VIDEO ==> MPEG-4 320X240
IPOD TOUCH / PHONE 320X240
MPEG-4 and MPEG-4 CELL PHONES 320x240 (High Quality)

My Priority is for my iPod Classic 7th Gen - 160GB...
Any advice is welcome.
I use on my NoteBook => Windows Vista 32bit - Home Premium
2GB RAM - DDR2 - Processor Intel Core 2 - Duo - 1.8GHz -

Otto Moreira
Mirassol-SP
ottomoreira@terra.com.br