8/22/2013

[macsupport] Digest Number 9716

1 New Message

Digest #9716

Message

Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Tony" tdale@xtra.co.nz

Hi Dave
 
Arent using my PC as fixing daughters laptop but I Googled and recalled the software I used to create a Windows 7 Starter install DVD onto a USB 32GB pendrive when fixing grand daughters Netbook. Worked a treat. Like you I had an ISO, Rufus will be what you want
 
http://rufus.akeo.ie/
 
Cheers
 
Tony
NZ
 
 


________________________________
From: Dave C <davec2468@yahoo.com>
To: macsupportcentral@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2013 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [macsupport] Creating a Windows installer USB boot drive?


 

Thanks Tony. I'd like to know. If I get an answer I'll email you direct and let you know.

Thanks,
Dave

On Aug 21, 2013, at 8:58 PM, Tony wrote:

> I did this the other day, but as I am at work now I cannot advise what I used uintil I get home in 5 hours. I will check tonight if you got it resolved

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity: * New Members 1
Visit Your Group
Group FAQ: <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/macsupportcentral/files/faq.htm>

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback
.
__,_.._,___

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]