8/13/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1395

1 New Message

Digest #1395
1
Apps quitting by "sierraflowr" sierraflowr

Message

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"sierraflowr" sierraflowr

I have a 4th gen IPod touch 8GB. i've noticed certain things, mainly games, that just quit. There are some games I can't play what so ever. Like Zynga games Ruby Blast, which has never even started, and Running with Friends that will work up to a point sometimes. I've also noticed i can't put a whole lot of music on it either.
ITunes says i have 5 GB in Apps .02 GB in audio, .03 GB in photos .01 GB in books and 1.15 GB in other. It says .24 GB is free. I tried getting up to 1 GB free and it didn't make an iota of difference.

OK the question is :
Is the IPod touch like your Mac and every now and then needs 'maintenance'? in this case...i'm not sure. Would that be resetting and reinstalling things?
I really don't do that much with it so I can take things off if need be. Hense not much music. I can always put things back on if need be from Itunes. Sooooo Should I just take off what i'm not using? Is it like ...ahem... my older Mac and things just aren't playing nice anymore? I'm just sooooo confused and its Soooo annoying :::sigh::::

For those that have bought the new IPod 5th gen, do you like it? is it worth the price?

Rebecca