8/26/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1283

2 New Messages

Digest #1283
1a
Re: Video from PC to touch by "Phillip and Joyce" rvtips
1b
Re: Video from PC to touch by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Messages

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Phillip and Joyce" rvtips

I have it imported to i tunes,but I don't see any where to sync movies?
Phil

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
>
> Have you imported it into iTunes yet?
>
> Assuming that you have, please do the follow: while you iPod is docked to your computer go to its page in iTunes. Click on the "Movies" tab and click to check the "Sync Movies" box. Now scroll down the page until you see the video you wish to move to your iPod, click to check its box. Now go to the bottom of the page and click the "Apply" button.
>
> --ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple iPad 3 
>
> On Aug 25, 2012, at 2:00, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
>
> > I have down loaded a video onto my PC I see it when I connect my touch to the PC but I don't know how to move it from the PC to the touch.
> > Phil
> >
> >
>

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

What model iPod are you using?

--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini 

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Phillip and Joyce <rvtips@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I have it imported to i tunes,but I don't see any where to sync movies?
> Phil
>
>
> --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Have you imported it into iTunes yet?
> >
> > Assuming that you have, please do the follow: while you iPod is docked
> to your computer go to its page in iTunes. Click on the "Movies" tab and
> click to check the "Sync Movies" box. Now scroll down the page until you
> see the video you wish to move to your iPod, click to check its box. Now go
> to the bottom of the page and click the "Apply" button.
> >
> > --ryan
> >
> > Sent from my Apple iPad 3 
>
> >
> > On Aug 25, 2012, at 2:00, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
> >
> > > I have down loaded a video onto my PC I see it when I connect my touch
> to the PC but I don't know how to move it from the PC to the touch.
> > > Phil
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>