8/31/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1287

1 New Message

Digest #1287

Message

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Neal Jacob" on_the_rhode

Well, to answer the question of "which iPod?" then the answer would be the
iPod Touch, but IMHO, the iPod Touch is not really suitable for watching
videos and movies other than a quick casual view.

Would you feel comfortable watching a two hour movie on a small screen?

James points out a viable alternative. The Nexus 7 is perfect for watching
movies. It is very portable and has a 7" screen. I have the Nexus 7 and I
use it more than I use my iPod Touch.

The Nexus 7 does come with a free movie ("Transformers: Dark of the Moon" -
please no comments on the movie choice, I wasn't consulted). I watched the
movie, not for the story, etc..., I watched it more of a test, to see how
movies in general would look on the Nexus 7. You can rent movies or buy
them to own. You can start the movie playing on your Nexus 7 and continue
watching on your computer or other Android based device (SmartPhone).

As far as the camera goes. Yes, it has a built-in camera of poor quality,
but I don't use a tablet for taking photos. I don't use the camera on the
iPod Touch either.

HTH,
Neal

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM, mattpeterson447 <mattpeterson447@yahoo.com
> wrote:

> **
>
>
> hi,
>
> i would like which ipod can be perfect for watching videos and movies.
>
> thanks for your help.
>
>
>