6/11/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3625

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc. From: Gary T Shepherd

Message

1a.

Re: IPad vs. Kindle etc.

Posted by: "Gary T Shepherd" garytshepherdca@yahoo.ca   garytshepherdca

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 am (PDT)



Hi Carol,

Just curious which way you ended up going?
Hope you're more than happy with your new 'toys'.

Gary

On 2012-05-20, at 6:25 PM, Carol Botteron wrote:

> Thank you all for your suggestions. I'd appreciate ideas on my
> second question:
>
> If I get something that can connect to the net, I'd like to be able
> to use it at home too. I have used Macs since the 80s but always with
> a modem cable (have a MBP & DSL now) so I'm pretty clueless about
> wirelessness. What would I need to be able to use an iPad/whatever?
>
> adTHANKSvance!
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web