6/22/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1265

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Reassigning an iPad From: Euel
1b.
Re: Reassigning an iPad From: Michael Harvey

Messages

1a.

Reassigning an iPad

Posted by: "Euel" euelr@sbcglobal.net   bellamajestad

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm (PDT)



I now have an iPad3 and still have a fully functioning iPad. I would like to give the iPad to my daughter. How do I delete all my "stuff"and reassign it to her?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Euel

1b.

Re: Reassigning an iPad

Posted by: "Michael Harvey" michael.harvey0@gmail.com   michael.harvey23

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm (PDT)



Go to settings > General > Reset > tap Erase All Content and Setting.

once this is done, it will need to be connected to itunes to be
reactivated. It will show the the "connect to iTunes" then once connected
to iTunes, the setup with start. All data will have been erased. It will be
just like a brand new iPad

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Euel <euelr@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I now have an iPad3 and still have a fully functioning iPad. I would like
> to give the iPad to my daughter. How do I delete all my "stuff"and reassign
> it to her?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Euel
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web