6/18/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3629

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: Air or Pro? From: texasexpediter

Message

1a.

Re: Air or Pro?

Posted by: "texasexpediter" K5LDB.Leo@gmail.com   texasexpediter

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:22 am (PDT)



Thanks for the input. I should have added that my storage needs are easily covered by the smallest drive options of both computers. I currently have 75gb used on my HP laptop and I suspect a fair amount of that is stuff I just keep moving from one computer to the next.

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, Michael King <Mking8@...> wrote:
>
> I have both a 15inch Quad Core i7 MacBook Pro as well as a 13inch Core i7
> MacBook Air and it depends on what you need if you need the Storage I
> would gt the MacBook Pro since you can get a 1TB HD in it. But if you need a
> light weight laptop and do not mind the 256 SSD that come in the Air then I
> would go with the Air not true at I think for $500 to $1,000 dollars you can
> get a 500 GB SSD for the Air. Since I have a Thunderbolt Drive that I hook
> up the the Air to have my iTunes and Photos on it. I am quite happy with
> the Air. As I said it depends on what you need. The Pro has more power then
> the Air but the Air can hold it on with demanding software as well.
> Mike
>
>
> Michael King
> 2.2GHz Quad Core i7 15 inch MacBook Pro
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web