9/19/2013

[macsupport] Digest Number 9769

1 New Message

Digest #9769
1a
Re: ISSUE - iMessage not working by "Bill Boulware" boulware0224

Message

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:40 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Bill Boulware" boulware0224

I would try turning iMessage off then back on and making sure all of your
addresses are registered. I had this happen a couple times during the beta
cycles.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Michael Moloney
<moloney.icloud@gmail.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Greetings,
>
> I have a problem and was needing advice and possible solutions.
>
> All of a sudden I cannot message some contacts (over wi-fi) at my home
> using the iMessage feature on iMac, iPhone and iPad. (I have the Beta
> version installed on my iMac for iMessage).
>
> The settings seem to be correct on all devices.
>
> It was like this before I installed iOS7 as well.
>
> Any ideas are most welcome.
>
> Thanks heaps.
>
> Michael.
>
>
We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog