6/22/2013

[MacBook] Digest Number 3693

3 New Messages

Digest #3693

Messages

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"MOHAMMED RIZWAN" gadiwan_mohammed

Hi group,
I am using mac since few months, i was using windows previously, i like to cook and i was watching master chef series on one of the streaming web sites, i do watch know also but i used to down load using real player downloader any of the episodes that i liked to watch later, is there any possibility to do it on the Mac? I really like few streams and like to save it for later watching, any help?
Thank you.
Gadiwan.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:37 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"George" mistrb1

I have a mac in which the hard drive failed. I don't feel like spending
money on a new internal drive as I have an extra macbook pro. I would like
to turn this machine into file server for time machine backups and other
services.

Is it possible to install mountain lion on an external drive?

Thanks,
George

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"studiodave" studiodave1

Yes and I have even run ML from a flash drive, but that was very slow booting, like 15 min boot time.

Dave

On Jun 21, 2013, at 4:36 PM, George <gabrooks@msn.com> wrote:

> I have a mac in which the hard drive failed. I don't feel like spending
> money on a new internal drive as I have an extra macbook pro. I would like
> to turn this machine into file server for time machine backups and other
> services.
>
> Is it possible to install mountain lion on an external drive?
>
> Thanks,
> George
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog