7/10/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1386

2 New Messages

Digest #1386
1a
Delete pictures by "Phillip and Joyce" rvtips
1b
Re: Delete pictures by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Messages

Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:20 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Phillip and Joyce" rvtips

I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
Phillip

Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:27 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"

Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without the "panic message"

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
> Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> Phillip
>
>