7/30/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1391

4 New Messages

Digest #1391
1a
Updates by "Wayne" tfotb
1b
Re: Updates by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
1c
Re: Updates by "Wayne" tfotb
1d
Re: Updates by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Messages

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Wayne" tfotb

Since the middle of last week I have been unable to get
updates on my iPad 3, i only get a blank screen, i can
change to the other tabs like top charts and purchased, they
run fine. Tried closing the program, turning off the iPad.
running iOS 6.1.3. Any ideas?

Wayne

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Wayne:

Have you tried resetting your iPad? Press and hold BOTH the Sleep/Wake
button and the Home button until your screen goes black and the white Apple
logo appears.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini 

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Wayne <tfotb@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Since the middle of last week I have been unable to get
> updates on my iPad 3, i only get a blank screen, i can
> change to the other tabs like top charts and purchased, they
> run fine. Tried closing the program, turning off the iPad.
> running iOS 6.1.3. Any ideas?
>
> Wayne
>
>
>

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Wayne" tfotb

Ryan

Yes I did, that is what I meant when I said I turned it off.

Wayne

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
>
> Wayne:
>
> Have you tried resetting your iPad? Press and hold BOTH the Sleep/Wake
> button and the Home button until your screen goes black and the white Apple
> logo appears.
>
> --ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple Mac mini 
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Wayne <tfotb@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Since the middle of last week I have been unable to get
> > updates on my iPad 3, i only get a blank screen, i can
> > change to the other tabs like top charts and purchased, they
> > run fine. Tried closing the program, turning off the iPad.
> > running iOS 6.1.3. Any ideas?
> >
> > Wayne
> >
> >
> >
>

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Have you tried logging out and then back into the AppStore?

--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini 

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Wayne <tfotb@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Ryan
>
> Yes I did, that is what I meant when I said I turned it off.
>
> Wayne
>
>
> --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Wayne:
> >
> > Have you tried resetting your iPad? Press and hold BOTH the Sleep/Wake
> > button and the Home button until your screen goes black and the white
> Apple
> > logo appears.
> >
> > --ryan
> >
> > Sent from my Apple Mac mini 
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Wayne <tfotb@...> wrote:
> >
> > > **
>
> > >
> > >
> > > Since the middle of last week I have been unable to get
> > > updates on my iPad 3, i only get a blank screen, i can
> > > change to the other tabs like top charts and purchased, they
> > > run fine. Tried closing the program, turning off the iPad.
> > > running iOS 6.1.3. Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Wayne
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog