7/13/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1389

1 New Message

Digest #1389
1a
Re: Delete pictures by "Michelle Ress" safoocat

Message

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

how about it you take the picture out of the album. on my old iphone 3g
there is a trashcan icon in the lower right corner to delete the individual
photo but none of my photos are in albums.

*Michelle Ress
http://www.ipernity.com/home/289359
*

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Phillip and Joyce <rvtips@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Well that does suck,you would think there was a way.
> Phil
>
> --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I did a little research and found:
> >
> > "You cannot delete a photo in the Camera Roll or Photo Library and keep
> it in an album.
> > Photos in an album are simply a link to the photo in the Camera Roll (or
> in the Photo Library)…"
> >
> > < https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3648243?start=15&tstart=0 >
> >
> > If you synch your photos to your computer, you can safely delete from
> the Camera Roll once your albums have been imported to your iPhoto Library.
> >
> > --ryan
> >
> > Sent from my Apple iPad 
> >
> > On Jul 11, 2013, at 2:18, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > I just tried it and get the same message?
> > > Phil
> > >
> > > --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"
> > > >
> > > > Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without
> the "panic message"
> > > >
> > > > --ryan
> > > >
> > > > Sent from my Apple iPhone 
> > > >
> > > > On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when
> I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all
> pictures from everything?
> > > > > Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> > > > > Phillip
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>