7/12/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1388

2 New Messages

Digest #1388
1a
Re: Delete pictures by "Phillip and Joyce" rvtips
1b
Re: Delete pictures by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Messages

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Phillip and Joyce" rvtips

Well that does suck,you would think there was a way.
Phil

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
>
> I did a little research and found:
>
> "You cannot delete a photo in the Camera Roll or Photo Library and keep it in an album.
> Photos in an album are simply a link to the photo in the Camera Roll (or in the Photo Library)…"
>
> < https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3648243?start=15&tstart=0 >
>
> If you synch your photos to your computer, you can safely delete from the Camera Roll once your albums have been imported to your iPhoto Library.
>
> --ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple iPad 
>
> On Jul 11, 2013, at 2:18, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
>
> >
> > I just tried it and get the same message?
> > Phil
> >
> > --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"
> > >
> > > Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without the "panic message"
> > >
> > > --ryan
> > >
> > > Sent from my Apple iPhone 
> > >
> > > On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
> > > > Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> > > > Phillip
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:19 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Once you've synced photos to your computer, I don't think there's any problems. I've always done that and have never seen that warning come up when deleting from my devices.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:58, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well that does suck,you would think there was a way.
> Phil
>
> --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
> >
> > I did a little research and found:
> >
> > "You cannot delete a photo in the Camera Roll or Photo Library and keep it in an album.
> > Photos in an album are simply a link to the photo in the Camera Roll (or in the Photo Library)…"
> >
> > < https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3648243?start=15&tstart=0 >
> >
> > If you synch your photos to your computer, you can safely delete from the Camera Roll once your albums have been imported to your iPhoto Library.
> >
> > --ryan
> >
> > Sent from my Apple iPad 
> >
> > On Jul 11, 2013, at 2:18, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > I just tried it and get the same message?
> > > Phil
> > >
> > > --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"
> > > >
> > > > Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without the "panic message"
> > > >
> > > > --ryan
> > > >
> > > > Sent from my Apple iPhone 
> > > >
> > > > On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
> > > > > Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> > > > > Phillip
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>