7/11/2013

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1387

2 New Messages

Digest #1387
1a
Re: Delete pictures by "Phillip and Joyce" rvtips
1b
Re: Delete pictures by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Messages

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Phillip and Joyce" rvtips


I just tried it and get the same message?
Phil

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
>
> Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"
>
> Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without the "panic message"
>
> --ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple iPhone 
>
> On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
>
> > I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
> > Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> > Phillip
> >
> >
>

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

I did a little research and found:

"You cannot delete a photo in the Camera Roll or Photo Library and keep it in an album.
Photos in an album are simply a link to the photo in the Camera Roll (or in the Photo Library)…"

< https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3648243?start=15&tstart=0 >

If you synch your photos to your computer, you can safely delete from the Camera Roll once your albums have been imported to your iPhoto Library.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 

On Jul 11, 2013, at 2:18, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> I just tried it and get the same message?
> Phil
>
> --- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@...> wrote:
> >
> > Go to: Settings > iCloud > Photostream and turn OFF "My Photostream"
> >
> > Now you should be able to delete photos from the Camera Roll without the "panic message"
> >
> > --ryan
> >
> > Sent from my Apple iPhone 
> >
> > On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:17, "Phillip and Joyce" <rvtips@...> wrote:
> >
> > > I have moved some pictures from my camera roll into a folder,when I go back to my camera roll to delete the pictures,it says delete all pictures from everything?
> > > Is there a way just to delete them from my camera roll?
> > > Phillip
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>