9/18/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1296

3 New Messages

Digest #1296
1a
Dumb me!!! by "Euel" bellamajestad
1b
Re: Dumb me!!! by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
1c
Re: Dumb me!!! by "Euel" bellamajestad

Messages

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

What did I do to my poor iPad 3 . There's a "lock" in the the upper
Right hand corner and the screen will not rotate. It just stays in the
Vertical position. Also, it won't play action sounds. It does play music
And ringer tones. Poor thing to be stuck with me.
Euel

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

• Rotation: Check the switch on the edge of your iPad, just above (or beside) the volume rocker. By default, this is the screen rotation lock/unlock control.

• Sound: First check your volume rocker, press the end closest to the corner of the iPad until you see the speaker icon with all the bars lit up beneath it.

If that doesn't work: Go to Settings > Sounds. There you will see all of your iPad's controls for sound.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 3 

On Sep 18, 2012, at 0:27, Euel <euelr@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> What did I do to my poor iPad 3 . There's a "lock" in the the upper
> Right hand corner and the screen will not rotate. It just stays in the
> Vertical position. Also, it won't play action sounds. It does play music
> And ringer tones. Poor thing to be stuck with me.
> Euel
>

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:30 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

Thanks, Ryan. Everything is fine now. I didn't know about those switches,

Euel

--- On Mon, 9/17/12, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] Dumb me!!!
> To: "the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com" <the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, September 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> • Rotation: Check the switch on the edge of
> your iPad, just above (or beside) the volume rocker. By
> default, this is the screen rotation lock/unlock
> control.
> • Sound: First check your volume rocker, press
> the end closest to the corner of the iPad until you see the
> speaker icon with all the bars lit up beneath
> it. 
> If that doesn't work:  Go to Settings
> > Sounds. There you will see all of your iPad's
> controls for sound.
>
> --ryan
> Sent from my Apple iPad 3 
> On Sep 18, 2012, at 0:27, Euel <euelr@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
> What did I do to my poor iPad 3 .
> There's a "lock" in the the upper
> Right hand corner and the screen will not rotate. It just
> stays in the
> Vertical position. Also, it won't play action sounds. It
> does play music
> And ringer tones. Poor thing to be stuck with me.
> Euel
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog