9/28/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1306

1 New Message

Digest #1306
1a
Re: NOT AN IPOD PROBLEM... by "James" jamesl33511

Message

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"James" jamesl33511

I checked again today and they all seem to be there. Thanks for the
response...

James
.
.

>
> Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:57 am (PDT) . Posted by:
>
>
> "Neal Jacob" on_the_rhode
> <mailto:nhjacob@gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20NOT%20AN%20IPOD%20PROBLEM%2E%2E%2E>
>
>
> Well, this is off topic for this group, but I'm going to suggest that you
> delete your Google Music library and then re-upload all your songs.
>
> Go to Google Music and then click the gear in the upper right corner. Then
> click "Music Settings"
>
> On the next page click "Delete Library"
>
> You may want to ask this question on a group dedicated toward Google or
> Android. :)
>
> Google Music Help:
>
> http://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=1663424&rd=2
> <http://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=1663424&rd=2>
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM, James <res075oh@verizon.net
> <mailto:res075oh%40verizon.net>> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > I have 4007 songs in Itunes. I just installed Google Music and uploaded
> > the 4007 songs to the cloud from Itunes; GM reports success. I have
> > recently gone through Itunes and made sure the songs are actually there,
> > as some of them resided in Itunes only as a link.
> >
> > My problem is I cannot see many of the songs in the Google Music
> > Player. What do I need to do to see the songs that I've uploaded to
> > Google Music? One strange result: The songs I have on a play list show
> > up on that play list but not under "songs".
> >
> > TIA,
> > James
> >