9/23/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1302

8 New Messages

Digest #1302
1a
1b
1c
Re: iPod and iPhone by "Euel" bellamajestad
1d
Re: iPod and iPhone by "Michelle Ress" safoocat
2a
Camera by "Jennifer Paterson" wa4cvv
2b
Re: Camera by "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002
3a
manual by "Daniel" ve2zc@ymail.com
3b
Re: manual by "OK room except the Bathroom" tfotb

Messages

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Angel"

good saturday. Just thought I'd comment about why a person would have the iPhone and also the iPod. i have bother. My iPod has 32 gb of space and my phone has 16 gb. I use the ipod to back up everything, just because i want to. i also put a lot of music on the ipod and don't waste space on my phone with it. i put games, email, and several other folders of things onto the phone.
I bought the ipod first, and I taught myself to use the flat screen easily before i then purchased the phone and it made the transition much easier for me.
Just my thoughts.

Angel, Akita, or sue

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Angel"

the iPod touch fourth generation also was upgraded with the new os so it's still a very useful item to have, at least for me.

Angel, Akita, or sue

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Euel" bellamajestad

I'm a 76 yr female Apple addict with the following products listed in order of acquisition.
iMac, Nano 2g, Classic, Touch3, Shuffle, Touch4, iPad, & iPad3.  Guess what's missing. :-}.Most used and abused - Nano.  Only got the Shuffle because I thought I lost the Nano, but I found it. 
Euel

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

I have an iPod, and iPhone, and an iPad. I suppose I don't need them but I
also have 3 pairs of shoes
and a bag full of cameras. To compound matters I just bought a Kindle. I
simply enjoy gadget. For me they
are fun. I don't make a lot of phones but we did drop our land lines. We
use a data modem for our personal wifi hotspot
through a Cradlepoint PHS300 rounter. It works well for us.
*All the best,
*
*Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* * http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Angel <angelsusanne@wamail.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> good saturday. Just thought I'd comment about why a person would have the
> iPhone and also the iPod. i have bother. My iPod has 32 gb of space and my
> phone has 16 gb. I use the ipod to back up everything, just because i want
> to. i also put a lot of music on the ipod and don't waste space on my phone
> with it. i put games, email, and several other folders of things onto the
> phone.
> I bought the ipod first, and I taught myself to use the flat screen easily
> before i then purchased the phone and it made the transition much easier
> for me.
> Just my thoughts.
>
> Angel, Akita, or sue
>
>
>

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Jennifer Paterson" wa4cvv

Why is that I can't a pamaramt photo with my version 4 ipod. Do I have to get version 5?
Jennifer
Is there a free app?
Where is a good manual

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002

Jennifer:

Use Safari on your iPod Touch to take a look at this link:
< http://help.apple.com/ipodtouch/5/interface/ >

--ryan

Sent from my iPod Touch 4 

On Sep 22, 2012, at 14:34, Jennifer Paterson <wa4cvv@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> Why is that I can't a pamaramt photo with my version 4 ipod. Do I have to get version 5?
> Jennifer
> Is there a free app?
> Where is a good manual
>
>
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
>
>

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Daniel" ve2zc@ymail.com

is manual or help out yet for new OS6 version ?

Dan

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"OK room except the Bathroom" tfotb

Yes choose your model here, and download.

http://support.apple.com/manuals/

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <ve2zc@...> wrote:
>
> is manual or help out yet for new OS6 version ?
>
> Dan
>