9/24/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1303

3 New Messages

Digest #1303
1a
Re: iPod and iPhone by "Michelle Ress" safoocat
2a
Apple ID and old email address by "Robert C" prince_rogue2001
2b
Re: Apple ID and old email address by "Michael" michael.harvey23

Messages

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

Hang in there Euel,

I'm 70 so I'm glad to see someone older than I am on the list.
*All the best,
*
*Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* * http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Euel <euelr@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I'm a 76 yr female Apple addict with the following products listed in
> order of acquisition.
>
> iMac, Nano 2g, Classic, Touch3, Shuffle, Touch4, iPad, & iPad3. Guess
> what's missing. :-}.
> Most used and abused - Nano. Only got the Shuffle because I thought I
> lost the Nano, but I found it.
>
> Euel
>
>
>
>

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:14 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Robert C" prince_rogue2001

Did not get a reply on my question but here is an update.

Went into the Store on the iPod touch then signed out and signed in
again using my email address and password. This should have erased the
email address that actually was associated with the loaner device I had.
It must have carried over when I restored my apps to the new device. If
I power down then back on again, it wants the password that is
associated with that old email address. How do I get rid of it??

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
Robert & Dreamer Doll ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michael" michael.harvey23

For application or any content downloaded from iTunes or app store, the apple id that the application was downloaded on. For future restores or application updates, the associated email an password must be inserted.

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 23, 2012, at 16:35, Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did not get a reply on my question but here is an update.
>
> Went into the Store on the iPod touch then signed out and signed in
> again using my email address and password. This should have erased the
> email address that actually was associated with the loaner device I had.
> It must have carried over when I restored my apps to the new device. If
> I power down then back on again, it wants the password that is
> associated with that old email address. How do I get rid of it??
>
> Quote of the nanosecond . . .
> Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
> Robert & Dreamer Doll ke7nwn
> E-mail-
> Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com
>