9/27/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1305

2 New Messages

Digest #1305
1a
NOT AN IPOD PROBLEM... by "James" jamesl33511
1b
Re: NOT AN IPOD PROBLEM... by "Neal Jacob" on_the_rhode

Messages

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:58 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"James" jamesl33511

I have 4007 songs in Itunes. I just installed Google Music and uploaded
the 4007 songs to the cloud from Itunes; GM reports success. I have
recently gone through Itunes and made sure the songs are actually there,
as some of them resided in Itunes only as a link.

My problem is I cannot see many of the songs in the Google Music
Player. What do I need to do to see the songs that I've uploaded to
Google Music? One strange result: The songs I have on a play list show
up on that play list but not under "songs".

TIA,
James

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:57 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Neal Jacob" on_the_rhode

Well, this is off topic for this group, but I'm going to suggest that you
delete your Google Music library and then re-upload all your songs.

Go to Google Music and then click the gear in the upper right corner. Then
click "Music Settings"

On the next page click "Delete Library"

You may want to ask this question on a group dedicated toward Google or
Android. :)

Google Music Help:

http://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=1663424&rd=2

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM, James <res075oh@verizon.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I have 4007 songs in Itunes. I just installed Google Music and uploaded
> the 4007 songs to the cloud from Itunes; GM reports success. I have
> recently gone through Itunes and made sure the songs are actually there,
> as some of them resided in Itunes only as a link.
>
> My problem is I cannot see many of the songs in the Google Music
> Player. What do I need to do to see the songs that I've uploaded to
> Google Music? One strange result: The songs I have on a play list show
> up on that play list but not under "songs".
>
> TIA,
> James
>
>