12/23/2011

[MacBook] Digest Number 3573

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Re-hab-ing a G4..how do i... From: chefdshaw

Message

1.

Re-hab-ing a G4..how do i...

Posted by: "chefdshaw" davidalanshaw@mac.com   chefdshaw

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm (PST)



Hello, someone donated an old G4's to me. It has an administrator password set up that won't let me get around it but, I don't mind deleting the entire HD and starting over since I do have a G4 startup disk. Soooooooo how do I (or can I) delete the HD and reinstall the startup disk and start over? Everything about it seems fine and I can get into it under the "no password" log-in option. It's running 10.4.11

Thanks,
David

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.