12/28/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1190

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1.

Game centre

Posted by: "Lee" lianneboley@yahoo.co.uk   lianneboley

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 pm (PST)



Hi I have a new iPod touch and I am playing Jenga online but it is saying that my game centre account is set on another iPod which is my old iPod any ideas how I will get over this and please could someone tell me how to sort this out step by step

2a.

Re: Looking for best dock with speakers for 2nd generation Touch

Posted by: "Neal Jacob" nhjacob@gmail.com   on_the_rhode

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 am (PST)



iHome should be just fine. I have an iHome speaker dock and I use it all
the time.

https://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP37KG/

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 5:39 PM, JoyceK <joycekeay@comcast.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi, I've just returned a Cyber Acoustics Portable Digital Docking speaker
> because the speakers were not amplifying and the unit turned off in the
> middle of the night leaving my iPod only partly charged in the morning.
> There are tons of docking stations with speakers at Amazon and I don't have
> time to go through all the negative reviews (would take me forever). Soooo,
> has anybody bought one that works well? All I want to do is play it at
> fairly low volume. Somebody recommended an iHome model but that received
> more than its fair share of negative reviews. Thanks. Joyce Keay
>
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.